My Daniel Mitsui Robert Southwell print is here and framed. This is exactly what Kirsty needs but doesn't have in her house.
He's in the kitchen, where we can't ignore him:
Much to do today, chiefly planning for the recorded course that will pretty much devour all next week, but also (of course) writing some essays. Happily my book review is all done, edited, and set to go live online sometime soon, and I have nothing else of that sort on the docket for the foreseeable future.
Today's projected high: 71F. The sun is shining. I might need to put on some leggings to walk the dog, but for now I'll just issue a white-leg warning.
Wearing:
*Secondhand Japanese linen pinafore dress (brand and size unknown), bought November or December 2023
*Secondhand Birkenstock Rosemeads, bought March 2023
It's still chilly out right now, so I might need to add some leggings and a cardigan to walk the dog, but maybe not. I was just out on the porch, putting out things for the mailman to pick up, and already it feels very nice.
To work.



