SUNDAY, ORDINARY TIME 31/WOOLLY NATURAL 23 DAY 306


 
White Snakeroot going to seed and dying back. 

A lovely night out last night, and a hard time getting up and going this morning, even with the extra hour. 

Wearing: 



Teal Willow for a 24th day --- only 6 to go. She was washed and dried and ready for action. Wearing her here with Snag tights in Thicket, thrifted Birk Papillios, and the merino-blend shawl Anna-Kate crocheted for me last year. By the time I came out of Mass the weather was too warm, but going in, the shawl was a nice heavy top layer. 

I'm having fun trying different-colored tights with this dress. I'm particularly liking them with these shoes, rather than with the Tari boots that were my default last year. The weather's going to be a lot warmer this week, albeit with chilly nights, so it'll be a good week to rotate through my microfiber tights. Maybe I'll be burgundy tomorrow. Or some shade of gray? We shall see. 

At any rate, the days have gone by faster and more easily than I'd thought they would. I'm looking forward to reuniting with my other dresses a little more --- and I might very well wear different ones out for the evenings, tomorrow and Tuesday, when I have events on the calendar. But although I'd made up my mind I didn't care about doing any more challenges, this Willow has been a breeze to wear.