Finny Dog in his gold plush chair.
I spent most of the day on campus at the University of Dallas, working in the student center, where there's a decent coffee bar and a good atmosphere for writing. Took a break at noon to watch three scenes from this fall's drama directing lab class, including the climactic courtroom scene in The Crucible, with Judge Danforth played (ably) by the Viking. The Artgirl came to watch, too, and it was fun. They're coming over for pizza tonight, once the Viking is finished with a rehearsal. I am beginning to long to be home --- a week and a day starts to feel long somehow --- but I did have a productive work day, and it is so very good to see the progeny.
Wearing:
Brooklyn, with Kosher Casuals teal crop top and Birk Balis. It's warm and humid here, no need for a cardigan at all.
I slept poorly and am tired now --- hoping to sleep better tonight and have another nice day on campus tomorrow, making progress on my Sonnez Les Matines piece. I'd like to push it to some kind of finish, so that I can spend next week editing it before I send it in. Maybe I can pretty much do that tomorrow. We'll see. I also want to go see all the Artgirl's pottery and printmaking things while I'm here.
Pizza soon, and I hope an early-ish night.

