WEDNESDAY, ORDINARY TIME 10/WOOLLY NATURAL 23 DAY 164/NORWAY-BOUND!



The day is here! Up, packed, dressed, drinking coffee, leaving in an hour. 

Wearing for the plane: 



As I have described ad nauseam, so I am dressed today: Camellia, my good old challenge dress, challenged with more than 24 straight hours of wear, from our door in Lincolnton to our bed in Bergen tomorrow night. Wearing with red Pact cotton leggings and the Birk Balis I'm so happy to have decided to bring and wear. 

It's really cool out right now, so I might well put on a sweater before I even leave the house. The day is supposed to be full of storms, so I hope we can get out of the Charlotte airport and onto our succession of planes without delays. 



At any rate, I'm comfortable, and this punch of color is a lift first thing in the morning, when what I want is really to be still asleep. 

Getting the last few things together --- see you on the other side!