MONDAY, ADVENT 3/NO-BUY 2022 DAY 345/BIBLE DAY 16/ROADTRIPPING


 

Leaving today to fetch home the Lego minifigs --- I mean, my children. 

For a travel capsule this time, I'm taking all five of my wool dresses, plus my one purple cardigan, my purple polarfleece pullover, one merino tee, all my merino tights, two scarves, and my Tari boots. Instead of one or two dresses and a rotation of cardigans, I'm doing basically the opposite, because Advent purple. Anyway, they do all fit in my daypack, so it's still packing light and small, even if it feels like a lot. 

Today I'm simply repeating yesterday's outfit, because there it is, aired out and ready to go. I was comfortable all day in that outfit, and it'll be good for a day of driving. 



I don't know how many photos I'll take during the week, but it'll just be repeats of outfits like this: 



And this: 



And this: 




And this (but with boots): 



And this (but with tights and boots): 



And this but with Taris: 



And so on. I guess I could pack lighter, but since it all fits in a daypack: why? I'll be dressed for what's looking like fairly chilly weather across the southeastern US into Texas, plus for everything from driving to dinner out to sitting in the UD coffee shop writing essays to Mass to gathering with my mother-in-law and that side of the family next Saturday night, before we turn our faces for home again. It'll be nice just to grab a dress and not think too hard about the combination. 

Going to get dressed now, in fact, so that I can take the dog out for a good walk before I go. Posting will be light this week --- a blessed Advent 3!