View from my attic room at Suzanne and Stephen's house in Steubenville --- where I stepped on my laptop and broke it, so am typing on my phone. This will be brief
Got there Friday night. Welcomed with warm hospitality & a delicious dinner. Saturday: drove into Pittsburgh to meet one friend for lunch and another for dinner, then a reading sponsored by the Beatrice Institute.
Wore my Fiona dress:
Also visited the St. Anthony Chapel, a shrine literally walled in relics. Alas, I could not take photos inside, but here"s the outside:

A long day, and I was wiped out --- but it was fun to come back and sit around the table with other poets who had come for Sunday's event.
Sunday: an early Mass, then we all rolled over to the coffee shop hosting the literary festival to set up and get ready for lunch and an afternoon of readings. I repeated this combo from the other day, but didn't take a picture:
Another long day, but a good one. Another evening of dinner and wine around my hosts' table.
Got home late yesterday afternoon, and am recovering today. Wearing:
Slept through the lunar drama, alas, but am back in the swing today.
More once I can type more easily.





