SUNDAY, ORDINARY TIME 23/NO-BUY 2022 DAY 246/7x7 CHALLENGE DAY 4


 
Autumn mantel refresh. I should find an angel to put out for September, the month of the Holy Angels. 

Our houseguest has arrived, bringing us a carload of religious goods which we've bought from his parents' estate. I'll take photos sometime this week --- it's kind of an incredible trove of mostly German items, including icons on porcelain, for which we need to find places around the house. Currently it's all spread out on our dining-room table, where I imagine it will stay for a while. 

Wearing today for Mass, for Day 4 of the 7x7 wardrobe challenge: 



Marine-blue Maggie dress with the pale-pink belt I randomly included in my 7 items for the challenge.  We're going out to lunch afterwards, and the restaurant is always freezing, so I'll pick one of the two cardigans in my capsule to take as well. 

Cardigan variation: 




More later, maybe, depending on what we decide to do with the rest of the day. 

Still think this is a pretty darn boring clothing capsule, as a capsule. As just, you know, what I put on every day, it's never really struck me this way until now. (I mean, it's fine, but it's not changing my life in any perceivable way).