TUESDAY, ORDINARY TIME 2/NO-BUY 2022 DAY 18/ON THE ROAD


 The UD bell tower last night in the dark. There was the most amazing moon (there is tonight, too) and as I was driving, it and the tower were in my field of vision together. Alas, when I pulled up to the tower, there was no good way to get it and the moon both. 

This a.m.: 



 Farewell, Dallas. 

This p.m.: 




When you're in a hotel room by yourself and nobody sees you stand on the chair, did you really? 

Today's rotation: secondhand blue bamboo long-sleeved swing dress, secondhand bamboo-cotton tights, Docs over wool socks. I started out with my long-sleeved navy wool tee over this dress, plus my duster-length gray cardigan, but I got hot in the car and shed the layers. Didn't bother putting them back on just to walk three yards into the hotel building. 

NB: I upped the exposure on this shot so that my dress didn't look black. What you see is a fair representation of the colors I was wearing. 

I did also indulge yesterday in a couple of hair clips, since those aren't clothes. Hairdo courtesy of no mirror –– I only just now know what I've looked like all day. Fortunately it's fine. 



Other side: 



I got this clip and a pink one at Target, not the thrift store, but they were having a sale there, too. I do like me some nice hair clips. 

Having just eaten a ridiculously tasty Italian sub sandwich, which I bought at a Love's station outside Tuscaloosa but saved to eat when I got here, which was good because my room has a microwave and it was even better warm, I am now going to shower and indulge in some reading and/or Poirot-watching before I conk out. 

Six hours home tomorrow, Lord willing.